[ddots-l] [OT] Volunteer Blind Musicians Wanted for Study

  • From: "William R. McCann" <BillList1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 11:00:36 -0400

I am passing on this request from the lady whose contact details are shown
below.  Please contact her directly for more information as I have only the
following information myself.

Sounds like a very interesting project.  The idea is to determine if there
are perceptible differences in the brains of blind musicians when compared
to the brains of blind non-musicians.

Alice Keppley
akeppley@xxxxxxxxxxxx

phone: 215-723-1196 X4612

Alice writes:

I'm looking for male, middle-aged test subjects who are blind who are either
clearly musicians or clearly non-musician to participate in my 14 year-old's
science fair project.  All test subjects will be kept anonymous and are
asked only for a 10-minute MRI brain scan to be performed at Colmar MRI
Imaging Center in Colmar, PA.