[ddots-l] O.T. Updating Novation Control Surface successful

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 13:19:50 -0600

guys,
    I sent a few notes wondering what would happen when I updated the
software to a Novation Remote Zero SL control surface I have and love.  My
concern was what would happen to JAWS ILM and whether or not my TranzPort
needed to be unplugged when the Novation's software was removed/updated.  As
it turns out, I didn't have to unplug the TranzPort to do any of it.  I
thought there might be an 1884-like situation with JAWS' ILM keys.  No such
problem happened.
Later,
Kevin