[ddots-l] Re: O.T. Looking for accessible video editing software

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 13:31:17 -0600

No.  You can edit audio to video but you can't actually edit the video track
itself.  Let's say that you have several video clips that you want pieces
of.  You can edit audio against video but you have to re-lay the audio
you've edited to the video track again and that requires a separate video
editing package.  Sonar's help specifically disclaims the ability to edit
actual video.
Kevin