[ddots-l] Re: OT Inquiry: John Melas Motif Editors

  • From: Bobbi Blood <phantomess666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 14:22:13 -0700

I seem to have a tendency to answer my own questions... LOL.  In a way I feel a
bit bad, but in another, I'm glad I figured it out.

With the latest version of the editors, I have to use my arrows to toggle
things like arp switch, insert effects, and any other checkboxes that toggle a
switch.  JAWS doesn't give as much feedback as I'd like in certain areas but
it's still usable with plenty of short cuts.  I'll write again if I've any more
questions.

Most Sincerely,

Bobbi