[ddots-l] OT. Could someone use Sonar to tape something off the web?

  • From: Kevin Gibbs <kevjazz@xxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 18:42:17 -0600

Guys,
there's a broadcast on the web this Friday at 8 PM central standard time in
Minnesota that I'd like to capture. Unfortunately, I am going to be at the
concert and won't be at my console. Could any of you do this for me? To do so,
go to Minnesota public radio.org, click on classical and then click on listen
to the live stream. You'll be recording a concert of the Minnesota Orchestra
doing brand-new compositions. None of them are mine but I want to hear them
again.  Any takers?
Kevin

Sent from my iPhone