[ddots-l] Re: Novation Remote SL series of Midi Controllers

  • From: "Mike Christer" <m-christer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 14:53:46 -0000

I've got the Remote SL 61...

It's pretty tricky to set-up, a friend did it for me.
He enabled access to the midi cc's for the Native Instruments FM7, B4, and Pro 53, which work nicely!

It feels good, has aftertouch, and gets power from the USB connection.

Unfortunately, I don't use the thing anymore...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>