[ddots-l] Re: Normalizing files from a Mic test?

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 11:14:40 -0500

Make sure their average loudness are all about the same. Do this in Sound Forge using the Statistics function, or any program that allows you to check average loudness, not just peak loudness.

At 04:37 AM 11/16/2013, you wrote:
Hi all, today I tested and recorded about 15 different mics on a
guitar amp. What is the best way to go about getting these all at the
same volume so I can really compare? Thank you!