[ddots-l] Re: Nexis Soft Synth

  • From: "blue wings" <bluewings1983@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 16:27:18 +0100

Is anyone use this sinhth?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Molzow" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2008 8:18 PM
Subject: [ddots-l] Nexis Soft Synth

Hello All:

I've asked this before, but didn't hear much back. Has ANYONE!! had any luck with the Nexis soft synth. The presets window appears to be invisible to JAWS and the rest of the window appears to be very graphic.

I thought Patrick or someone else had had some success with HSC, but I'm not sure. If anyone has any luck, I'd appreciate some assistance. This appears to be a really nice, based on the audio demos, euro, dance and tech synth.

Thanks
Jeff