[ddots-l] Re: New Track for you to check out

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 09:41:58 -0000

Hi.

I think a lot will depend on the types of sounds you use.

For example, in the dance track I uploaded, I set all kicks and claps to volume 127. Now a real drum kick, or even a properly programmed drum machine wouldn't have anything like that predictablility.

So, in this case it was easy to balance the drum track within the mix.

All I did to draw the drum track out was to add the drum destroyer compression to it, and that really beefed it up.

Cheers
Darren
----- Original Message ----- From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>