[ddots-l] Re: Native Instruments accessible??

  • From: "Jeff Molzow" <jmolzow@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 21:46:07 -0500

Hello Dan:

Thanks for the well thought response.  I was afraid you or one of the other
experts on this list were going to tell me this. Luckily, this is only a
class for my miner, but a required one.

You were absolutely correct in  your description of the course I'll be
taking.  What kinds of work arounds did you go through to complete your
course of study??  If you'd like to write me off list, my email is at the
bottom of this note.

Thanks Again
Jeff
jmolzow@xxxxxxx