[ddots-l] Re: My latest CD

  • From: "Mario Markovina" <mariomarkovina@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 18:28:51 +0200

Hi Chris, I am not sure that you understand me correctly, I didn't meen to say that you need to delete all breaths, I have just mantioned that one at the beginning of that song with harph, which sounds unnaturall because recording started after Neville started to take a breath.

Best regards,

Mario
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jack Conti" <jackconti@xxxxxxx>