[ddots-l] Re: My first original commission to get a national audients!

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 09:38:52 -0000

Hi Matt,

Absolutely brilliant!  And what a great reference for Leo
Media Corporation.  I've a feeling you're going to be quite
busy next year.

Great work, keep it up.

By the way, few will have seen it, but I also loved the
magic wand the web designer used as a mouse pointer.  If any
of you have sighted children round, I'm sure this site will
keep them amused for a while.

All the best,

George W F Bell, Managing Director
Techno-Vision Systems Ltd