[ddots-l] Re: Music for a theatre play

  • From: Rui Vilarinho <ruialby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 01:08:46 +0100

I Agree!
Very soon you will know all Sonar features and plugins, my advice is that after
nowing all of it, start making lots of mix's! practice makes perfectionright?!

Well, all soft synths work the same way! It's obvious that you already  get the
thing! So, now  it's just a matter of improving your sound with better and
quality soft synths!
Imagine instead  of  the Cake walk tts that you used for the orchestra drums
sounds, played by any other much better sampled library, per example the
Garritan  Personal orchestra! the result get much much better right?

Regarding mastering, it's a advanced stuff, though,  well, start trusting your
ears, i mean, someone wroted , if sounds good, it because it's good!

regards,
Rui Vilarinho