[ddots-l] MpC

  • From: "Rod" <roddj12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 16:21:56 -0500

What is an MPC please? isn't that a machine to make beats? And, if someone
has a drum machine and a nice keyboard, what used is that machine please? My
friend suddenly surprised me that he was going to buy one, but he's sighted,
so anything goes. He said that this machine has good drum sounds instead of
the thick drum machine ones.