[ddots-l] Re: More about burning disks

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 16:44:08 -0700

Todd,

I think you can download a Nero version 9, as I've read on other lists.
However I don't know if it's free or not.

I had originally purchased a copy of Nero 7 that wasn't very accessible and
I was able to downgrade to an earlier version that I like a lot, once I
provided their Tech Support with my serial number. The version I downgraded
to is an OEM version of Nero Express. Version number 6.6.1.15a

Dave