[ddots-l] Re: Mixing Engineer's Handbook

  • From: Kevin L Gibbs <kevjazz@xxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 13:06:06 -0500

You might want to contact the publisher and ask if the publisher has any plans
to make the book available through any number of the major eBook stores, Apple,
Amazon, etc.

they may never have considered it.  However, and this applies to all reference
texts where updated facts are rendering print books obsolete, you might want to
impress upon the publisher the value of making an electronic version of the
book available precisely because updating is so inexpensive when compared to
reprinting a new edition.
Best,
Kevin