[ddots-l] Loosing volume with Sound Forge

  • From: "Jim Jackson" <cs2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 21:37:36 -0400

Hello all, whenever I mix down a track in Sonar and import it in to
Sound Forge after tweaking and all of that, I save as a windows media
file or something like that and play it back but the volume is totally
lost.  I've tried turning up the volume in Sonar and starting over again
but still quite low.  Any suggestions?      Thanks.  PS! Gordon, is
there a good time tomorrow when I should call you concerning the panning
problem?