[ddots-l] Re: Looking for an accessible usb-controllsurface for Sonar 8.5

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 12:13:36 -0500

Behringer BCF2000

D!J!X!

-----Original Message-----
From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of patrick.schuppe
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2014 2:53 AM
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] Looking for an accessible usb-controllsurface for Sonar
8.5

Hi all,
I have a big challenge here:-)
I am looking for an accessible controlsurface for Sonar 8.5 that can be used
with Ct.
I looked at the Behringer B-Control Fader BCF2000 but it does not have
Rotary regulators.

I will need a controlsurface that has that so I can control a lot of efekts
with these Rotary regulators easily. For audio play production this is
extremely  important because it takes a long time until an athmosfehre
sounds right.
Is there no usb-interface that can do that? I know that the firewhire
interfaceses would be my solution but my pc is not prepared for it and may
not support it. Also they are very expensive. I have around Euro 500 max for
this.

I hope I get some recommendations! So here is what I need again:
- a usb-controlsurface
- with sliders (4 or 8 would be great)
- knops for solo and mute plus record etc.
- Rotary regulators for each track (4 to 8) and or Rotary regulators I can
easily assigen efekts to like (ekko, reverp etc. so I can change it while
listening.

Thanks for all your inputs!!

Best Regards,
Patrick Schuppe

Skype: PatrickSchuppe

---
Diese E-Mail ist frei von Viren und Malware, denn der avast! Antivirus
Schutz ist aktiv.

following link: