[ddots-l] Logic and voiceover

  • From: "Nickus de Vos" <bigboy529@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Dancing dots <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 10:52:00 +0200

The other day i asked if logic pro 9 is accessible using voiceover on a imac
with mac os 10.66. I emailed apple and asked then the same thing an the reply
was that logic studio has limited accessibility and that they are working on
it. Now my quistion is, is logic pro and studio the same thing, and have
anybody tried the limited accessibility if so what can you do so far, can you
e.g. Create a track, asign a input, arm the track, check the input level and
record? Thing is if i use it i wil only use it to record voice overs, one mic,
one channel nothing complicated.

ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject�q or