[ddots-l] Live synth pro problems

  • From: "Rod" <roddj12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 09:00:26 -0400

Hi, gangs:

I have added a couple of sound fonts presets in live synth pro. I soon
decided to delete them, but I deleted the files with the folder all
together, not the presets in live synth pro. Now, everytime i arrow up or
down to choose the other presets that remained, I got the error message that
live synth pro could not find this preset,  with an ok button popped up.
Anyone know pleaase how I can delete those presets in the program? With that
ok button popping up, it is impossible to delete it and ultimately continue
to use the program. Thanks!

Rod