[ddots-l] Live performence with Sonar

  • From: Jörgen Hansson <hansson.jogge@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 11:29:28 +0200

Hi all!
I have seen some of you guys posting that you've been doing Live performence
with sonar and the tranzport. I don't have a tranzport for the moment but I
want to know how you can do live performences on the stage with Sonar and your
keyboards? The reason I'm asking this is because I'm also intrested in doing
this with my own keyboard and my laptop together with sonar, so have you any
good advises on how to do a great live performence with sonar as good as
posible?
many suggestions are welcome and I apreciate every offer of advises.
Regards,
Jörgen Hansson!
Tel +46 703-601296
www.jorgenhansson.com