[ddots-l] Latest Maintenance Update for CakeTalking now Available Including Support for the Matrix View [was: ct8.5.34]

  • From: "Dancing Dots" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 11:06:06 -0500

> has the sonar 8.5.2 been already released?

Yes, that 8.5.2 SONAR patch has been released.  The accompanying update to
CakeTalking for SONAR 8.5 is also ready.  It's 8.5.40.

Note that you must first download and install the SONAR 8.5.2 update patch
before you can install CakeTalking for SONAR 8.5.40.

You will find the SONAR 8.5.2 update patch at:
http://www.cakewalk.com/support/kb/reader.aspx?ID=20091119

You will find the CakeTalking 8.5.40 update at:
http://www.dancingdots.com/ct/8.5sj/

To learn more about CakeTalking, go to www.DancingDots.com and follow the
"CakeTalking" link.

With this release, we have made a major break-through in accessibility.
That is, for the first time, CakeTalking users can access the new Matrix
feature of SONAR 8.5.  Matrix allows you to assign various loops to a
particular key on your MIDI controller.  Then you can use those loops to
easily build your project.  The CakeTalking tutorial has a new tutorial to
help you get started.

This release contains a number of corrections and other additions to the
tutorial.

It also includes a few handy bug fixes.

        Enjoy and we wish everybody a happy Christmas season and a new year
full of music and all the good things that come along with it.

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann
Founder and President of Dancing Dots since 1992 www.DancingDots.com