[ddots-l] Re: Laptop Layout Support for CT

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 13:59:14 -0000

Well, whenever I have used CT on a laptop I have never used the strange Jaws
laptop layout.  Instead, I use the desktop layout with my laptops function key.

As for moving to tracks, you have been able to do this since CT for Sonar 7.
Pressing Control and the letter G twice quickly, opens the move to Track Via
Number dialog.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions,
Music And Audio Production