[ddots-l] Re: Keystation Pro 88 Not Visible to Sonar

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 08:55:38 -0500

Did you install the driver for the board, or did you let windows install a
generic driver for it? I use the same controler, and I noticed that if I didn't
install the actual driver for it from their website, then you get a generic
name for it in sonar; something like "audio device," if I remember correctly.

Omar Binno

AIM: LOD1116
Skype: obinno1
Website: www.omarbinno.com