[ddots-l] Re: Kenton Control Freak

  • From: "Jeanette Contant-Galitello" <jeanette@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 13:09:22 +0100

Hi Tim,

Up to know I use it only for Soloing, muting, levels and paning with Sonar. But I'd love to use it with EQs, reverbs, delays and other plugins. Using it for some VSTs is fine, but not that important to me. How do you use it? Also, are there any EQs reverbs, (ESPECIALLY EQS), delays that you use it with? If so, what are they and how can I get a hold of them? And how do I set it up and use it? It would be great to be able to use Sonars FXEQ with it.

Many many thanks,
Jeanette Contant-Galitello

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>