[ddots-l] Re: Jaws Craching!

  • From: "Aregullin, Manuel" <Manuel_Aregullin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 15:51:01 -0700

Hi Sean,
I read your post and one thing caught my attention. It is regarding your
Sata drive.
I'm not sure why Jaws is doing what you are describing, however, it my be
caused indirectly by your Sata drive. The article I'm referring you to, only
mentions drop outs with audio applications, but it makes sense that Jaws
would also act the way you are saying it is.
Take a look at this link.
http://www.cakewalk.com/forum/tm.asp?m=45491
Take care
Manny