[ddots-l] JAWS 5.1 Required for CakeTalking for SONAR Version 3.5

  • From: "William R. McCann" <BillList1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 08:10:27 -0500

CakeTalking for SONAR 3 requires that you are running JAWS 5.1.  If you
already have JAWS 5.0, you can download version 5.1 at no charge.  The file
is about 33 megabytes in size.
 If you do not have a high-speed internet connection you can order this
upgrade on CD for a nominal handling fee (I believe it's $20 for U.S.
customers).

Go to http://www.freedomsci.com/fs_downloads/jaws.asp
and follow the ftp link that says:
JAWS 5.10.383 August 04 Update English Release (33 MB)

If you're in the U.S., Dancing Dots is authorized to sell you an upgrade to
JAWS 5.  If you're outside the U.S., see our list of international dealers:
www.DancingDots.com/international.htm .

BTW, we have had no problem authorizing CakeTalking users who have the new
internet-based JAWS authorization (ILM).

Regards,
Bill

Dancing Dots...Where music meets technology for the blind!
Download the GOODFEEL 2.6 Braille Music Translator demo from:
www.dancingdots.com/democddl.htm
www.dancingdots.com

See the @Freedom Scientific Newsletter for more about our technology and the
people who use it: