[ddots-l] Re: Inquiry: MIDI Chase

  • From: Kevin L Gibbs <kevjazz@xxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 13:25:57 -0600

I know there is such a function.  As an experiment, I played some piano and
pressed the sustain pedal in the middle and held the pedal for quite a while
until I was finished recording and hit stop.  I then listened to the recording
and stopped it in the middle with the sustain pedal held down.  when I stopped
the playback, the controller 64 automatically reverted to 0.  I went looking
for the reset controllers command that I know I've seen in previous versions of
Cakewalk products but couldn't find it.  Perhaps, someone else will chime in
because you've got me curious now.
Kevin