[ddots-l] Importing Notated Examples into a Word Processor

  • From: Bill Stevens <blues_cat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 16:24:17 -0400

Hi All,

        I am currently working on a book that has many musical examples.  I am
creating these in Sibelius 3 with Sibelius Speaking scripts.  Most of the
examples are quite short, a couple of bars with a single staff.  Others
are larger, though none bigger than a single page.

        I am interested in exporting these in some way so that I can call them
up in a word processor document and intersperse them with the text of the
book.  Any ideas as to how I might do this?

Thanks,

Bill