[ddots-l] I have an idea

  • From: Drachenkind <drachenkind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 18:28:29 +0100

Hi!
I have seen, that I can do something in ct8 that my controllers actions are spoken. but when I use the keyboard again, I have to pervorm the step again to make it spken again.

In the free scripts- JSonar, you can make verbosity settings, that basic things like trackselecting and solo and mute are spoken.
why isn't this possible in CT8?
Regards, Robert.