[ddots-l] Re: How to delete automation events?

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 14:08:33 -0600

Select the from and through of the area you want to delete.  IN the Alt X
cut box, select track and bus automation.  Don't select anything else.  You
should be fine.  Alternatively, if you haven't closed the project, and if
you haven't done anything else you want to keep, you can use the history
command under Edit to go back tot he point before you recorded the
automation.
I mean to use the undo history.
Kevin