[ddots-l] Re: How to Rewire Reason, FL Studio, & Ableton L

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 23:41:19 -0400

Sonar has had rewire support forever. I use to use reason2.5 in this manner,
by rewiring it to sonar. It's good, but unfortunately reason is no longer
accessible, so we're kind of screwed. The other prob I ran into was that
when switching to 64bit sonar/windows, reason would not show up in the sonar
64 rewire menu, so I think the dll has to be updated to work under 64bit
mode, which probably a more recent version of reason such as 4 or 5 has
fixed, but as far as reason2.5, it's a no go...
I think you can also rewire fl studio, not sure though

HTH, D!J!X!