[ddots-l] Hi am I in the right area?

  • From: "Daniel McGee" <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 11:53:08 +0100

Hello everyone, I was just wondering if any body could tell me if I am in the
right mailing List for things like lime aloud, sharp Eye 2 and goodfeel. some
where on the dancing dots website, I came across two mailing lists. 1 for I
think it was sonar and the other 1 for things like lime aloud, goodfeel and
sharp eye. If anyone can I will be much greatful if anyone could reply back
with the link for the correct list. Then I can unsubscribe and subscribe to the
right place I'm wanting to go.

Hope you all have a plesent day.

Best Wishes

Daniel