[ddots-l] Re: Help? Mixing Engineers Handbook in text form?

Do you have OCR software you can run it through, K1000, Openbook, Omnipage, Textbridge, Finereader etc.?

If not, send me the pdf and I'll send you back a converted copy.

I don't have the absolute latest version of Kurzweil though, I'm at version 11 still.

Chris

At 03:08 AM 12/11/2010, you wrote:
Hi, I believe Brian posted this book to the list not to long ago as a
really good reader for us. but the pdf  version is not readable.
Anyone have a text version?
PLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT LEAST ONCE!
ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and in the Subject line type