[ddots-l] Has anyone come across steinburg hypersonic 2 anywhere?

  • From: "Cameron" <cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 18:08:39 -0600

Hi.  I had a shall we say, fully functioning demo version, of hypersonic 2.
Spybot and AVG scans seemed to indicate that it was clean but after my
desktop dying, I don't know if installing it on my mac book is a good
idea...  I have some projects I've done with hypersonic that were not
finished yet and would like to complete them.  I happen to like hypersonic
especially for the strings.

I have been looking at every online music retailer I know of as well as on e
bay etc and cannot find a single copy for sale.  I know it's discontinued
but someone must have one copy with the steinburg key kicking around.

Has anyone come across one?  If so, please send me the URL.

Thanks,

Cameron.