[ddots-l] Re: Happy Thanksgiving to you All!

  • From: "Greg Brayton" <Greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 12:23:47 -0500

Amen! and Amen.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sean A. Cummins
  To: "Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org
  Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 11:43 AM
  Subject: [ddots-l] Happy Thanksgiving to you All!

  Hey Gang,

  I personally am thankful for David Pinto and his selfless efforts for so many
people.  He is a one-of-a-kind, and they broke the mold when they made him.

  Secondly, I'm thankful for Bill McCann and Dancing Dots.  If it had not been
for Bill, little would have been dun to open the music industry doors as he did
for us all.

  So, count your blessings, and give thanks for these guys!

  In honor of these two men, I'm going to try to put on 2 pounds in their name.

  Happy Thanksgiving!

  Sean