[ddots-l] Re: Happy Holidays

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 09:45:07 -0600

That's just it. He didn't say her voice was brilliant... which it is, by the way. Perhaps I'm a bit touchy. But if you want to say someone's voice is beautiful... Then, just say that. Funny... I'm not usually "politically correct.

At 09:06 AM 12/22/2006, Mike Christer wrote:
Sandy!

Why is James message inappropriate?

I honestly think that all he's saying is that Sarah's voice is brilliant!
What can be inappropriate about that?

It's just like one of the other guys saying that Chris Bell's RD300 review
was really good, and that his playing was hot, don't you think?

I really think you're thinking about this a little too much, just because
Sarah's voice has been praised in what I would term as a musicians way of
complementing a fellow musicians talent, doesn't mean he is suggesting
anything else?

This is really political correctness in overdrive!

Please lighten up...

Mike