[ddots-l] Re: HSC question

  • From: Jack Conti <jackconti@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 14:49:34 -0400

Greg after you install a new version of caketalking you have to do I believe btrol f12 and refresh the keymap. it is in the very beginning of the documentation.

At 09:54 AM 5/28/2010, you wrote:
I just upgraded to sonar 8.5 and the latest version of cake talking. Do I have to redo something with hot spot clicker? Import or actually change folders or something like that?
If all I have to do is import could you remind me how to do that?
Thanks so much.