[ddots-l] Re: Fwd: Surprise from David Glenn Recording

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 12:34:54 -0500

Neville and all, here's the clickable link. The forwarded message has it
split up.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/davidglennrecording/ifb7PtUB1i/Pensadia%27s+Impulse
+Library.zip
Once you click it or copy/paste, it links straight to the file, so your
browser should prompt you to save it or open it. You'll obviously want to
save it.

Chris, thanks for sharing!

HTH, D!J!X!