[ddots-l] Fw: [midi-mag] driza.info/ new motif es tutorial!

  • From: "Adrian Stewart" <driza97@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 13:03:18 -0600

What Da Hzzy!
Driza aka Drizabizeats
----- Original Message -----
From: Adrian Stewart
To: midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 12:25 PM
Subject: [midi-mag] driza.info/ new motif es tutorial!

What's up peoples?  Driza coming out real quick!1  Just letting ya'll know that
my Motif ES  tutorial for the month of December is available now,  it's called
Song mode and tips part 4!!  The description of everything that I show in this
tutorial is underneath the title, it's the second to last tutorial from the
bottom located on the shop page  at my website, which is  www.driza.info   so
you know the routine, if you have any questions, hit me up at
driza@xxxxxxxxxx  or  driza97@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   Driza off of here!  Hope ya'll
have a Happy Holiday  and Merry Christmas!  p.s  feel free to leave a comment
on my guest page!!  loll!   www.driza.info
What Da Hzzy!
Driza aka Drizabizeats