[ddots-l] Re: Fonts for lead sheets

  • From: "Phil Muir" <philmuir1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 08:21:55 +0100

Hi Bill!!

have you ever thought of having a place on the Dancing Dots website where you could post things like this? A resource area for this E-mail list would be excellent. That way, items such as this template could be posted there, for all to download.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions, Music and audio production,
Mixing, Mastering: www.philmuir.com/

----- Original Message ----- From: "William R. McCann" <BillList1@xxxxxxxxxxx>