[ddots-l] FS: mint boxed OHCI compliant SIIG 2 port firewire PCI express card

  • From: "Cameron" <cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 20:45:34 -0700

Hi.  I got this the day after my Mac Book Pro was sold.  (Took longer to
show up in the mail then I thought it would.)  Mint, boxed.  Firewire 400, 2
ports, ohci compliant, works with any notebook with a PCI express card slot
including the mac book pro.  $49.  Paypal only.  I will only ship to a
confirmed address in the continental United States.  Write off list if
interested.

Thanks,

Cameron.