[ddots-l] FS: handmade classical guitar, Martin, dell desktop pc, SIIG PCI express card, alesis multi mix 16 mixer/interface, mic, Takamine TAN16c acoustic electric with hard case,

  • From: "Cameron" <cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 23:05:22 -0700

Hi.  I've reduced the prices on a couple things and added some more items.
I figured I'd send this out one more time before going the e bay route.  All
this was purchased new and has not left the apartment.  (I haven't been
active on the live music scene for a couple years now.)  Money is really
tight so I need to scale back my home studio and iinstrument family.  Please
write off list if interested.  I only accept payment via pay pal and will
only ship to a confirmed address in the continental US.  All shipments will
have tracking and insurance.

Thanks,

Cameron.

Mint Fishman loudbox 100 100w acoustic combo amplifier, two channels, mic
and line inputs, independent volume, EQ, phase, digital effects, etc on each
channel, master volume, o input for cd or mp3 player etc, tilted cabinet
design, easy to carry, never gigged.

Rugged and liteweight with steel grill.

$425

Mint Almansa full size classical guitar, made by hand in Spain, never
gigged, fantastic tone and projection!  Great setup and fret job.  Includes
hard case.

$ offers

Martin D15 mahogony acoustic guitar, amazing tone, great setup, dead mint,
includes Martin hard case.

$ offers

mint Takamine supernatural series TAN 16c acoustic electric guitar, dred
body, single cutaway, all solid woods, bear claw spruce top, rosewood bakc
and sides, pinless bridge, active cool tube preamp with volume,
semi-parametric EQ, second source input with blend control, takes one nine
volt battery, includes Takamine hard case, strap, blank warranty, tools,
keys, etc.  Never gigged and has very low hours.  Showroom condition.

Not registered with Takamine so you'll get the full warranty.

$899

Alesis multi mix 16 mixing desk and 24 bit firewire interface, full sixteen
channel analog mixer, EQ, phantom power, mic/line inputs, multiple digital
effects, headphone preamp, main outs, on the firewire side, you've got up to
18 channel streaming to your DAW, 24 bit.  mac and pc compatible, mint,
boxed, includes power supply, manual, firewire cable, and software.  Never
used.

$425

New boxed SIIG firewire PCI express card, two firewire 400 ports, TI
chipset, works with mac book pro or any pc laptop with a PCI express card
slot.

$45

custom built Dell desktop pc, under warranty until October 2009, Intel P4
3.4gHz processor, 2gb ram, 80gig system drive, 750gb data drive, 10,000rpm,
ATI gl fire v3100 videocard, new lg dual layer dvd and dvd ram burner
installed, stock single layer burner also included, Sony 3.5 inch floppy
drive, sound blaster X fi surround soundcard, many USB2 and firewire 400
ports, ram is expandable and there is a spare drive bay, windows xp Pro,
keyboard, mouse, will sell with or without flat panel display.

I had no issues running the Tascam FW1884 and external firewire hard drive
at the same time in case anyone would be using one with this machine.

$ offers.

marshall electronics small diaphragm condenser microphone with pouch and
clip

very good for acoustic guitar or guitar amp

$59