[ddots-l] F6 in the Clips pane

  • From: "Raymond Jansen" <r.jansen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 18:52:56 +0100

Hi all,

At home everything is working correct.

But on a friends pc, after pressing F6 in the Clips pane to route the mouse to the Now time, JAWS says a very high number of bars; something like 15762. The track contains only 3 minutes of audio.

I guess that a sighted person has changed something on the screen; a toolbar of whatever. So, is there a way to fix this, or do I have to install Sonar again?

With kind regards,

Raymond