[ddots-l] Re: Euro Synth Recommendation [SaferSurf.com Status: eMail virus free] [AntiSpam-ID:esXXcK]

  • From: "Oliver Zenz" <o-zenz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 13:40:16 +0200

Hi Jeff,

on the one hand I would recomment the Novation Bass-Station, it will provide you with the apropriate bass-sounds, wich are well controlable via the mod- and pitch-wheel. But though it is just onecomponent of techno and dance, I all so would recommend the Korg Legacy Collection, wich I mentioned in the mail before. It provides You with all most every techno and dance sound. Though it contains 3 different Synthesizers, you can really use a wide range of what ever in this category. Only one thing than is missing, thats the drumsounds. The Legacy Collection consists to come allong within a Polysix, an MS20 and the Wavestation. The controler wich is shipped within this collection gives Hardware access onto your hands, wich lets you control all most everything depending on control of the Polysix and the MS20. The Wavestation is not that much supported but a definit bettersounding device then the hardware ever was. There is all so a Drum-Station by Novation, but I do not know, if this device is all so shipped as a soft device. However it is a good Techno and dance machine.

All the best to you,

ciao

Oliver

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Molzow (Mobile)" <jmolzow@xxxxxxx>