[ddots-l] Directizer settings

  • From: "Phil Halton" <philhalt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 16:53:35 -0500

in the properties pages for a plug, there is a setting for attenuating signal by 1.5 DB. Is this something that should be unchecked for RealGuitar? Also, force stereo mode was checked, but I unchecked it--are there certain settings that I need to be aware of when using Directizer? I know nothing about these things yet. Deluge me with info on these settings, and you'll never hear from me on this again--promise!