[ddots-l] Dancing Dots at the Assistive Technology Industry Association (ATIA) Conference, Orlando, Florida [Cross-posted]

  • From: "Dancing Dots Info" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 17:14:34 -0500

Dancing Dots will be exhibiting at the annual ATIA conference in Orlando,
Florida, once again this year.  We invite you to visit our exhibit to see
the latest in music technology for blind musicians.  Independently create a
musical score in braille or print or make a multi-track sound recording in
minutes.

Admission to the exhibit hall is free on the afternoon of Friday, Jan. 26,
and morning of Saturday, the 27th.  To obtain your free pass, go to:
http://www.atia.org/free_exhibit_hall_pass.html

We look forward to saying hello to many of you in Orlando next week!

Bill