[ddots-l] Re: Dancing Dots Releases Latest and Greatest Accessible Audio Production Software for the Blind: CakeTalking for SONAR Version 8.5 [cross-posted]

  • From: "Dancing Dots" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 13:20:50 -0400

Hi, Guys,

Best thing to do for the present is to call T&T as their site has not yet
been updated.

low-call and standard rate telephone numbers:

08452 30 30 15
And
1782 644141

enquiries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann
www.DancingDots.com
Tel: [001] 610-783-6692
Audio Production Software for the Blind: CakeTalking for SONAR Version 8.5
[cross-posted]

Agreed, I want to get thsi upgrade asap as I'm now running Sonar 8.

Cheers
Darren
Audio Production Software for the Blind: CakeTalking for SONAR Version 8.5
[cross-posted]

> And, there's still nada!

>>> CakeTalking.  Or you can upgrade to SONAR 8.5 and upgrade to CT 8.5
>>> for the latest features.

following link: