[ddots-l] Re: Cubase LE4: New User

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 22:26:42 +0100

There's only one person that I know of who's using  Qubass and he is having
to use a lot of macros to do that.  You would be better with Sonar if you're
on Windows or, perhaps Pro Tools on the MAC, when it comes out.

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021
UK +44-1747-821-794