[ddots-l] Re: Ct8.5 and 64Bit?

  • From: "D!J!X!" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 13:55:11 -0500

No, 32bit applications can not use more than 4gb, even when ran on a x64
system. I personally found that running x86 apps on an x64 system is more of
a hassle than it should be. And not to mention the translation needed to be
done by wow64 could introduce problems. I would personally stay in the x86
system until everything runs in x64 natively...

D!J!X!

  _____